1. How do I know the purity of jewellery?
All the products sold by Silver Poetry is 92.5% silver which is purest form of silver in jewellery. Also all our products are 925 stamped. For more information click here.
2. What is rhodium plated jewellery?
Rhodium belongs to the Platinum group of metals. Rhodium plated sterling silver jewelry does not tarnish easily whereas sterling silver jewelry without rhodium plating does.
3. What is oxidized jewellery?
Oxidized jewelry is made of sterling silver that has been exposed to oxygen in a pressurized environment for a long period of time. The effect of oxidizing pieces is towards slightly tarnished or antique jewelry look. Sometimes oxidized polish is also done to give it antique look without waiting for years.
4. Will the jewellery purchased from Silver Poetry turn black?
The products which are rhodium plated dosn't turn black easily where as the ones which are not rhodium plated can tarnish over the period of time. We have mentioned in the description of each product about its plating. Refer to jewellery care for the maintenance of your jewellery and prevent it from tarnishing.
5. Is there any Warranty of Jewellery purchased from Silver Poetry?
We offer a lifetime warranty for the purity of our products. We do not offer any other warranty once the product is delivered.
6. How should I know that products you sell are authentic?
As this is the official online store of Silver Poetry by Swati Ornaments. So, we unconditionally guarantee that every item we sell is 100% authentic and that the materials used are genuine.
7. Are the colour of products shown on the website accurate?
While we have made every effort to display colour of the products appear as accurately as possible on the site. We cannot guarantee that your monitor or screen's display of any colour will be completely accurate, as computer monitors and screens of electronic devices vary. Some products may also appear smaller or larger than their image displayed on the site.
8. Do Silver Poetry use Real Gemstones and Diamonds?
We use Natural Semi-precious Gem stones. Pearls used in jewellery can be semi-precious or synthetic. All the diamonds used in jewellery are American Diamonds. Stones used in Push-back nosepins may not be semi-precious stones, they might be synthetic stones as well.
9. Will the jewellery purchased from Silver Poetry loose it's colour?
It depends on type of jewellery.
As all our jewellery use semi-precious natural stones so stones can not loose their colour.
Golden or Rose gold plated jewellery can turn copper, brown or black with time or usage or while in getting contact with atmosphere. Golden and Rose Gold jewellery can also turn light gold or silver with time, usage and getting in contact with water.
10. Is there any resell value of Silver Poetry products?Yes, as all our jewellery is sterling silver (92.5) Jewellery, they have resell value. You can sell your old, damaged jewellery pieces to any jeweller at ongoing market rate of silver.
11. Does Silver Poetry do any customised jewellery?Customisation is possible in certain type of designs. You can place order for name pendant or any other 2D design jewellery in fixed estimated prices. While in 3D designs it depends on design if it can be made or not.
Other than making new designs, increasing and decreasing of length of jewellery available on website can be done (if possible) with additional charges.
12. Do Silver Poetry sell artificial or Real gold jewellery also?
On Silver Poetry's website you will only find Silver items with purity of 92.5 and above. We take orders for customised gold jewellery as well over the Whatsapp, Instagram and Facebook but we do not deal in any kind of artificial jewellery.
Account and Purchase
1. How do I make a purchase?
Browse through all our collections. Once you have found an item, click on the 'Add to Cart' button below each item. Review your selection by clicking the 'Cart' link at the top of the page. You can use the 'Remove from Cart' link to delete items from your Cart. If you wish to continue browsing, click on 'Continue Shopping' button. To complete your order, click on 'Check Out' button
2. Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
No. You can browse through the collections without creating an account and select the product you like. You can register during check out or can checkout as a Guest user also, if you don't want to register.
Register with us and you'll be able to enjoy the following benefits through Silver Poetry account:
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time.
- Manage your account details, address book and email preferences.
- Add items to your wishlist
To create an account, simply click on 'create account' to fill in your details.
3. I´ve forgotten my password.What should I do?
If you have forgotten your password, to reset it, follow the 'FORGOT PASSWORD' instructions on the SIGN IN page.
4. What size should I choose?
Most rings, bangles and chains are sold by size. A link is found on every product page to refer to our size charts. We have also provided the actual dimensions of each product for you to compare with your own measurements. In addition, our customer care team can answer all your questions on sizing and fit.
5. How do I know if an item is in stock?
All items are in stock unless 'SOLD OUT' is displayed on it. Please be aware that even if an item is in your shopping bag, it can still be bought by another customer until you have completed your order.
6. What payment methods does Silver Poetry accept?
We accept payments via Razorpay where you can pay through card, netbanking. wallets and UPI. You can also opt for COD. If you are not able to make a payment, please contact us and we will send you some other options to pay.
7. Does Silver Poetry ship to multiple addresses?
We can only ship to one address per order. If your order contains gifts or items that require shipping to multiple locations, you will need to place separate orders for each address. For bulk orders you can contact us.
8. How long will it take for my order to get delivered?
Orders within Delhi NCR are delivered within 5-7 working days and in other states it may take upto 10 working days depending on the area courier services. In rural areas it may take more time. Customised orders may take 6-10 days more in order to prepare the product.
9. Can I exchange or return the jewellery?
You can only exchange or return the jewellery in case the item delivered is defective. For more details click here.
10. I am not comfortable at placing order on website. Can I place the order somewhere else?
Yes, other than website you can place your order on Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp and on call as well.
11. I don't want to pay shipping charges. How can I avoid shipping charges?
Either you can place your order valuing ₹1000 or above as we offer free shipping on orders above ₹1000. Or you can opt for self pickup. If you opt for self pickup you will be provided with address located in Delhi NCR and you have to self collect the product from there.
12. I put up in a rural area. Does Silver Poetry deliver here? Can I place my order?
Yes you can place your order. We have tie up with many courier companies, so we have many options to dispatch your parcel. In case none of them delivers at your place we may ask you to make your order prepaid so that we can use some other courier company. In case no one delivers at your place, will refund you full amount.