Regular price Rs. 2,500.00
Get your favorite idol engraved on the ring.
The ring shown in the picture is having Sai-Baba engraved on it.
Suitable for kids, women and men.
Material : Silver 92.5 (Sterling Silver)
- Golden and rose-gold plating available with additional charges.
- Cz stones can be added in design with additional charges.
- Price mentioned is estimated price, it can variate up to Rs.700.
- Same can be customised in Gold Metal also.
- Customised Jewellery are generally Handcrafted, so the design may slightly differ.
- After placing order our team will contact you for the details like name, size etc.
What is Pure Silver?
Pure silver, also referred to as fine silver, has actual silver content of 99.9%.
But we don't use it.
Because of its high purity, fine silver is too soft to use in jewelry making and is often mixed with other metals to make it harder.
Than what do we use?
Each product of Silver Poetry is made up of Sterling Silver.
What Is Sterling Silver?
Sterling silver is an alloy created when copper is added to pure silver in order to make the resulting compound more durable and less soft. Usually, sterling silver has a purity of 92.5%, meaning that 7.5% of the alloy is made of copper or another metal (usually nickel or zinc).