- Stone Pooja Thali with attached 2 Katories and Kalash - Purity : 50% - Weight : 270 grams (apx) - Price : Rs.18,700
- Diya ( Deepak) - Purity : 99.99% - Weight : 35 grams (apx) - Price : Rs.5780
- Sindoor Dibbi (Tika box) - Purity 70% - Weight : 6 grams (apx) - Price : Rs.550
- Lakshmi and Ganesh Murti - Purity 92.5% (sterling silver) - 145 grams (apx) - Price : 17700
- Hatri - Purity : 65% - Weight : 135 grams (apx) - Price : Rs. 11,000
To add, remove or change items in Thali, WhatsApp us on 8860607607
What is Pure Silver?
Pure silver, also referred to as fine silver, has actual silver content of 99.9%.
But we don't use it.
Because of its high purity, fine silver is too soft to use in jewelry making and is often mixed with other metals to make it harder.
Than what do we use?
Each product of Silver Poetry is made up of Sterling Silver.
What Is Sterling Silver?
Sterling silver is an alloy created when copper is added to pure silver in order to make the resulting compound more durable and less soft. Usually, sterling silver has a purity of 92.5%, meaning that 7.5% of the alloy is made of copper or another metal (usually nickel or zinc).